Quell Watch App
The Quell Apple Watch® app is designed to make it easy and convenient to control your Quell and receive smart alerts to improve your pain relief experience.
- Start and stop a therapy session
- Increase and decrease stimulation intensity by tapping the watch face or using the digital crown
- View device status information, including
- Time remaining in current therapy session or time until next session starts
- Battery level
- Number of therapy sessions remaining before needing to recharge
- Number of therapy sessions completed today
- How long device has been on skin without airing out
- Notifcations (configurable)
- Low Quell battery level
- Quell charging done
- Therapy session halted unexpectedly
- Time to air out skin
- Automatic pairing (only needs to be performed once); app lists nearby Quell devices and user selects their device
- App can be opened from a Quell complication (configured using iPhone Watch app) or from the Watch app launcher
The Watch app is compatible with both first (original Quell) and second generation (Quell 2.0) devices. Your Quell must be calibrated using the Quell Relief mobile app before using the Watch app.
Requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later and Watch OS 6.0 or later.